Stainless Steel Tub Pocket Handle Dishwasher with TotalCoverage Spray Arm
Fingerprint-Resistant Steel Dishwasher with Pocket Handle
We designed dishwashers with flexible features like the Sensor cycle that detects soils in your load then picks the right wash and dry settings for the kind of clean you need, or you can speed things up with the 1-Hour Wash cycle.
TotalCoverage spray arm
Cleans with twice the jets (Compared to WHIRLPOOL dishwasher without TotalCoverage spray arm) for more coverage while a smarter sequence of spray patterns from multiple nozzles hits your dishes with increased water pressure.
Automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size.
1-Hour Wash cycle
Cleans dishes in half the time (Compared to Normal cycle with lightly soiled load) so your plates, pans and glasses are thoroughly cleaned up in just an hour.
Tap Touch controls
Clean these controls as easily as you use them.
In-door silverware basket
Frees up rack space by easily fitting on the front of the lower rack or in the door to make room for more dishes.
Get the right clean for your dishes with this stainless steel dishwasher. Choose the Sensor cycle and let your dishwasher pick the right cycle for you, then get more water pressure with the TotalCoverage spray arm. Finish up with dry dishes thanks to the stainless steel tub.
- Tap touch controls clean as easily as you use them
- Quiet 47 dBA operation allows you to run the dishwasher without disrupting your home
- Generously sized interior provides the space and loading flexibility necessary to accommodate 15 place settings
- Soil sensor determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean
- Sani rinse option sanitizes dishes by eliminating 99.99% of food and bacteria
- ENERGY STAR certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills
- Stainless steel tub promotes drying by retaining heat from wash and rinse cycles. Plus, it cools faster than the dishes so moisture can condense on the interior walls and not the dishes
- TotalCoverage spray arm cleans with twice the jets for more coverage while a smarter sequence of spray patterns from multiple nozzles hits your dishes with increased water pressure; compared to Whirlpool brand dishwasher without TotalCoverage spray arm
- Sensor Cycle automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using 2 separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle
- 1-Hour Wash cycle cleans dishes in half the time so your plates, pans and glasses are thoroughly cleaned up and taken care of in just an hour; compared to Normal cycle with lightly soiled loads
- Cycle status indicator in the full lit display glows for wash, drain, drying, sanitized and clean along with the time in hours and minutes so there’s no need to guess when your dishes will be ready
- In-door silverware basket frees up rack space by easily fitting on the front of the lower rack or in the door to make room for more dishes
- High Temperature Wash option gives items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes a more thorough clean
- Adjustable upper rack manually raises or lowers 2 in. to better fit tall items
- Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. Plus, get the added benefit of an Extended Dry option. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid
- For 20-years in a row, no other brand has had fewer dishwasher repairs, so you can rest assured it will continue to function the way your family needs it to; according to a leading consumer magazine; Whirlpool brand dishwashers
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. with American Pride
- New dishwasher connection kit is required for installation and will be offered during appliance checkout
- An existing air gap is needed for all MA dishwashers to be installed
- Click here to learn more about Eco Options and Energy Efficiency
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs